Since I've been in my own apt Nicole and I have just shared a bed. Really, a queen bed is big enough for my baby and me. I love sleeping with my little cuddle bug, but she really does need to have her own bed, to my great dismay. When I would ask Nicole if she wanted to stay sleeping in Mommy's bed, or get her own bed. She would always say that she wants her own bed.
Well, I finally got her own bed with the help of a co-worker. At work a fellow associate had a free toddler bed to give away that was used by her grandson. Yeah, free bed for Colie! So I pick up the bed and had Nicole choose her very own sheets. She chose some very nice princess sheets, and also a set of Toy Story 3 sheets. Hey, it had to go with the Toy Story bed, right?
Well, at first the going to sleep in the bed was great. Nicole found it very exciting, especially the first night.

Well, Nicole may have gone to bed just fine in her own bed, but every single morning she has woken up in my bed. Around 2 am Nicole wakes up and climbs into bed with me. If I didn't love it so much, I might be bothered. However I do love her sleeping with me, so I just encourage her going to sleep in her own bed.

I figure that eventually Nicole will end up in her own bed when she wakes up, until then, I'm going to enjoy my cuddle bug as much as I can.
What a cutie!!!
ReplyDelete