If you have not had the privilege of riding in my old car, the mazda 6 I had since 2007, then you were not aware of the wonderful dead mouse smell that loomed inside. And for those that have not been lucky enough to ever have a dead mouse rot in your car, well, you are missing quite a treat, let me tell you.
Well, needless to say the wonderful interior smell of the car was one of many reasons why I opted to get a new car. So on the 26th of March I went into the Hyndai dealer and purchased my new blue car. A 2011 Tuscan.

I have been familiar with Hyundai for a while. My parents have a Santa Fe and my sister has a Tuscan, so I knew I liked it. When Nicole first saw the new blue car, she liked it as well. Everyday Nicole tells me how she likes my new blue car and not my old smelly car.

Since I have been asked for pictures of my new car, I thought who better to model for the car than my beautiful little angel. In the above picture Nicole is looking for the "jellyfish" To Nicole all cars have jellyfish in them, and to us boring people, that means the brights.

Oh, look at my little driver. Just 13 more years until she is driving herself. Oh boy, that can't possibly be right. At least I haven't let her find out how to start the car!

The main reason why I wanted a SUV was for the extra room. That, and also I wanted a higher car so that I wouldn't continue to bonk her head as I take her in and out while she is sleeping. The first thing I showed Nicole on the car was her new seating area. She has so much room now.

Now you can't really have a car shot without a hot babe on the hood. So I put my beautiful babe on the hood for the picture.
Congrats on the new car! I love your camping idea, very fun!
ReplyDelete