Thursday, January 29, 2009

My little shopaholic

Nicole and I were able to get some shopping done yesterday. I had a DSW gift card from my birthday that I decided to use up, so off we went to go shoe shopping. Well, Nicole was not all that interested in the shoes, but she was thrilled at the oppertunity to play with my purse, which is very small, and the car keys. So while I looked for a pair of shoes I wanted Nicole went around putting the purse on her shoulder, which would always slide to her elbow, and carry the keys in the other hand. She had lots of fun walking around like this pretending to be all grown up. The only part of the store that seemed to interst Nicole were the mirrors for people to look at the shoes.

When it came time for paying I knew I would have an upset little girl because I would have to take away that purse. Well, she did scream, but was soon preoccupied with the large windows. The cashier just loved how cute Nicole was with the little purse and keys. Of course once the shoes were paid for in the bag Nicole wanted part of that too, so she carried the purse and the bag out of the store. Okay, so really she dragged them since, well, she's 16 months and not that tall. Once outside she was okay with my carrying her though, so everything was great. Nicole carried the bags for me, and I carried Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment