Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day of fun

So I work 4/10's. It's great. I love it. While I'm at work my little Nicole gets to go to a daycare. We use to have Nicole go all 5 days of the week, even though I was off Wed. This was suppose to help me get the house clean, do errands, go to work if I needed, whatever. Well, of course all those things are so not fun to do, so now I get to have Nicole with me on Wed.

Yesterday we started off by sleeping in. Great way to start the day, but it also puts me 4 hours behind my normal schedule. Even though we wake up at 8:30, it's way late in my normal day. After breakfast and getting ready we took a trip to a local park. I've never even seen this park, but it was very nice. I really liked how it is set up for small kids. It has small slides, the special swings, beach sand. It was great. Nicole didn't really like the bridge part of the play set, but she loved the slide and swing. She did keep trying to go head first down the slide, but being the mommy, I had to stop that fun and place her feet first. She didn't really seem to mind. We left after only 30 min, but Nicole was trying so hard to not show that she was sleepy. Bless her little heart, she would never sleep if her body didn't need it.

Even though Nicole was sleepy, she didn't fall asleep as we drove to the store, so we went in for a bit and got an errand done. After that Nicole fell asleep and we just had a somewhat uneventful day at home. The only other adventure we had was a doctor checkup. It is my pleasure to annouce that Nicole is now, finally after about 2 months, ear infection free! I'm just glad she didn't appear to be in pain from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment