Monday, March 16, 2009

Some Sad News

Although this is a late update I want to make sure I pay some sort of recognition to my now late cousin, Jeremy George. Jeremy commited suicide Sunday March 1 or Monday March 2. Jeremy was about 4 or 5 years younger than myself, making him around 20, and we really did not know each other. Still, there is an affect when a relative dies. I don't even know the last time I saw Jeremy, but he was too young to die. I know my Aunt and Uncle as well as all of their family are in great pain for the loss of their son, brother, cousin, grandson, etc.

2 comments:

  1. That's sad. We talked about the effects of suicide in my Death and Dying Class. It's a rough road. But there's always a light at the end of the tunnel!

    ReplyDelete