I kinda liked this Facebook list, so here goes:
Who was your FIRST prom date? Chris, I don't remember his last name. He was a year younger and went to a different school. It was the only Prom I went to.
Do you still talk to your FIRST love? No. I don't know where he is.
What was your 1st alcoholic drink? I don't think I've ever had one.
What was your FIRST car? 1998? Blue geo prizm. Good little car. Served its purpose well.
Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Texting isn't really my thing. I get chareged when I text and when I recieve, so I try to limit what comes in.
Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Nicole, but she was crying so it's automatic.
Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? It must have been Las Vegas to SLC. I did a lot of flights on that route growing up. My first big trip by myself by air was to Columbus, Ohio to visit my grandparents.
Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Amber Smith. We kept in touch for a while, but now I don't know where she's at. I need to look her up...I know she got married this last year...
Where was your FIRST sleep over? No clue. I guess at the Jupp's house. I didn't really do sleepovers that much growing up.
Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Scott. If you mean animals too, that would be our kitty Tinney. Crazy cat.
Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My sister Mandy's. I was her flower girl.
What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Laid in bed thinking about how much I did not want to get up for the day. 4 am is too early and I was really tierd.
What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Plain White T's I think. Scott would know better. First and only standing concert. I will only go to concerts that give me a seat. San Diego symphany was great. I really really hate the whole mosh pit thing. Please people, I really do not want you to touch me.
FIRST tattoo? Never.
First piercing? 8 I think, I got my ears pierced.
First foreign country you've been to: Mexico. For a long time it was just Tiajuana, but I have been to Ensenda since and Now I can add the Bahamas as well.
FIRST movie you remember seeing? I remember being tramatized by Fready Krugger, so that must be it.
When was your FIRST detention? Never had one
Who was your FIRST roommate? Lindsay Fletcher. She was the best first roommate.
If you had one wish, what would it be? To enjoy life and live it.
What is something you would learn if you had the chance? Surfing. Well, I did take a surfing lesson, but I'd like to have a lot more practice time in.
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment