Thursday, June 24, 2010

I gotta look cool mom!

While looking through the pictures on my phone I found this: Yes, Nicole is quite the fashinista. She picked the shoes out all by herself and the jacket was inspired by the assistance of a very nice store worker. Every store we went into Nicole would go straight for the shoes. Every store!! I don't know where she gets this love of shoes from, certainly not from me, and they were all high heels too! Oh, but I missed when she also had a purse with the shoes and jacket.


Now, as for the reason we were roaming the mall: See, I had this great idea to take Nicole to a movie. How to Train Your Dragon to be precise. I would guess the movie is about 90 min. Nicole made it about 60, even with her own popcorn and soda. So we took some time and enjoyed the mall, well, Nicole enjoyed it more than I did, but I enjoyed watching her try on all those shoes!



At this mall, Parkway Plaza, there is a carousel, and of course we had to try that out. There was a little measure chart that I got Nicole to stand in front of.


I'm not sure about her height now, because at home I put up a growth chart and it says she is just barley 36 inches, but here a month ago she is already past that. Go figure.

1 comment: