Sunday, October 2, 2011

And this is for Nicole's Dad

Nicole's dad had his birthday recently. Since Nicole has already given him her gift, I will go into the story of how it was picked. Since I don't know if he or his family read this (which if you are, Hello! glad to know you are reading and keeping up with Nicole!) I didn't want to have the gift spoiled until AFTER he got it. Soooo....

Nicole and I were at Ross looking around. The toy section was in the area so we took a look. This was about a month prior to Nicole's own birthday, so I knew I wouldn't be getting her anything. Well, she spotted this really nice porcelan tea set. It was white with hearts on it. Very nice. Well, Nicole wanted this, of course, being the true girl at heart that she is. No, I told her. Her birthday was soon and I wasn't going to get her anything new. Oh, she wanted it, but not only was it close to her birthday, but we already had 3 tea sets at my house. Another tea set is not an option.

Well, half joking, sorry, it was kinda my fault, I say to Nicole "Hey, you know whose birthday it is going to be next month? Do you want to get this for your Daddy?" Nicole saw her opening and latched on. Yes, she wanted to get it for her dad. How does she know he will like it? Well, just watch the video to find that out. No amount of trying to talk her out of it would do. Nicole wanted to give her dad a tea set for his birthday. Oh my.

The next day Nicole asks me if I can open the tea set for her. "No I will not." "Don't worry mom, I know where everything goes." Yeah, right. Much to Nicole's dismay, I told her that the only person who was going to open that tea set would be her dad, since she was giving it to him for his birthday.

Well, enjoy the video of how Nicole knew, KNEW, that her dad would like the tea set.



No comments:

Post a Comment