Here we are, getting ready for the drive to the bus. Nicole absolutely loved borrowing Mandy's burbery bag. Just the perfect size for her.
I have to include this picture. Aunt Mandy was mean and yelled at Nicole. This hurt Nicole's feelings and made her cry. Poor little girl. She just banging her knife and spoon together, minding her own business, when mean Aunt Mandy stole away her fun and yelled at her to be quite. Look in the background, there were hardly any people there!!! Mean Mandy, hurting Nicole's feelings. Of course I was just sitting there taking pictures, so I guess neither of us felt incredibly bad for her.
The reason we were wondering Central Park was so we could make our way over to the Manhattan Temple. After wondering for a while, and then finding the temple, I came to realize that the Manhattan Temple is not that exciting if you're not doing a session. This picture was taken in really the only place you can go in the temple without actually going into the temple. But hey, we were there! Maybe the next time I get to NYC I will do a session of something.
After the temple we tried to walk back to the bus station. During our walk we made it Times Square. Yeah for us!! Nicole of course was wiped. Even with the hustle and bustle of the city, Nicole was out. One thing Mandy and I deteremined after walking the streets of NYC was that the flyer distributers are amatuers. Complete amatuers. They do not know how to get the attention of the walkers. Some even asked politely for our attention. Growing up in Vegas walking the strip, you know how to just avoid eye contact with these people. And people say people in NYC are bossy. Please! They need to take some serious lessons from those people on the strip.
And finally the end to our busy fun day. Even in the busy bus terminal, Nicole stayed sound asleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment