Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Nicole Got a hair cut!!

So last week I decided that my little girl had to have a haircut. Her hair was getting long and the ends were just so tangled and, well, not very nice looking. You could tell it needed to be cut. Well, I could tell.
So I did a little research and found this little kids hair salon for Nicole. While it wasn't everything I hoped, but Nicole loved it.
I had them wash her hair an she had never been such a champ about washing her hair. And the cutting, wow, Nicole was amazing. I think she not only loved the specialness of the day, but also the special chairs. The entire time Nicole could watch herself, and she does like watching herself.
I love the little bell look for her. And fixing her hair now is so simple! Everything is just much easier, and for a little girl who acts like you are torturing her when you brush, simple is better.


So the first time to the salon was a hit. All week Nicole kept asking me if she could get her hair cut again. So while it may not have been everything I wanted. I am so glad that the first hair cut was memorable and enjoyable for Nicole

1 comment: