After all the Christmas chaos and getting into the new year I just haven't gotten around to updating the blog. I don't have the Christmas pictures to put up yet, but they will come.
The big changes going on is that Nicole will now have 2 homes. While mom and dad both love her dearly, it has come time for us to no longer stay together. I will be living in San Diego still, but I will have a new address. If you would like this, just email me. It is likely to change, but I hope I don't have to move too often. I will still keep this blog so that all of the family and friends who like keeping up to date on what Nicole does will still be able to, this will just be a Happy Hodson, as I hope that Nicole is very happy always.
2009 has been a very difficult year filled with much sorrow. I can't say I'm too upset about watching it go.
I wish much love and joy to all friends and family. I know if she could, Nicole would grant a hug to all of you.
Karen.
1 year ago
I hope 2010 is better for you. And I love to read about Nicole, I think she is very cute. :)
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear about this. We need to get together when I get back from Utah. Let me know if you need anything.
ReplyDeletexoxoxox
ReplyDelete